lunes, 16 de diciembre de 2013

Theatre in class

During all my life people around me said that I should be an actress because I was very expressive and spontaneous, and it is true, I really like the theatre and the interpretation, but I think that you must be very brave to choose this option as your future job.

But I do not want to forget this part of me and I think that to work on theatre with children in the school is a very good idea!


We can find many benefits with theatre in children:

*Confidence

*Self Esteem*Self Discipline*The ability organize and prioritize*Self Reliance*Poise*The ability to converse with adults  




There are many the benefits of this art, and we can not throw away this tool with our student.

As you can see in the next link theatre has many similarities with the skills

get with the sports.

http://www.metaperformingarts.org/benefits-of-theatre-arts.html



What do you think about this art?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario